Women's Basketball

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The men's team could use someone as dependable as Grace Berger when a shot is needed.  They also could use a PG as skilled as Ali Patberg.  How nice it would be to have such stability on the men's team.

As far as this women's team is concerned, if they beat MD this Thursday they will have a good chance to reclaim the top of the BIG.  Don't know how far they can go in the NCAA's this year, but since everyone but Wise will return next year, they will probably be in the top five all year with a chance to go all the way.

I confess to not watching any women's team games this year... but I watched the game against PU and I agree they are playing very well.  Smart decisions, sound fundamentals with great shooting.  I was also wishing our mens team had these traits.  Nicely done Hoosiers women's basketball!

6 hours ago, Lizard said:

I confess to not watching any women's team games this year... but I watched the game against PU and I agree they are playing very well.  Smart decisions, sound fundamentals with great shooting.  I was also wishing our mens team had these traits.  Nicely done Hoosiers women's basketball!

I would rather watch the women then the men. Much better team basketball. 

IU goes from unconscious in the 1st Qtr to being unable to find a bucket in the 4th Qtr.  Hoosiers offense just disappears in the stretch run, but Berger gets a late jumper to seal a 57-53 road win (13.5 FG drought).  UN can't close out when a charge is called against the Skers with 0.19s left.  IU escapes!

Go Hoosiers!

Archived