Women's Basketball

Go Hoosiers!

PS:  FKIM, I posted this the same way on the Others Sports forum ... paste, enter, type Go Hoosiers to complete my closure, hit enter or save.  It posted, but not with the picture of the tweet; in fact, it did not even recognize as a link (you will have to copy and paste the link to open).  Sometimes it works and at times, not so much.  All of this was done with the same copy and paste action.  I even tried to edit by clearing and redoing to no avail.  Please advise if you know why the difference in the process as I agree, this is the best presentation.  Thanks much.  Best to you.

Edited by snowling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ESPN appears to be very favorable on this particular group in a B1G Women's Hoops preview write-up I came across a bit earlier in the night.This POS phone clipboard isn't letting me link that,  so my apologies but it's worth a look.

Despite the snapshot expressing some disappointment in the missed added experience of the cancelled WNCAAT I think some subtle things are being implied based on the fearlessness the team showed in beating South Carolina,and letting Baylor slip away very late in those games last season. 

Edited by jblaz13