Women's Basketball

28 minutes ago, IUguy said:

Can IU beat NC State?  Certainly possible.

This is going to be a really tough match up but i think this team is capable.  After that early BTT exit they seem to have righted the ship and both of the first games had some huge second half play for the Lady Hoosiers.  I think they are going to have to bring it the full 4 quarters of this game but i think they can, they have the talent and coaching.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

This is going to be a really tough match up but i think this team is capable.  After that early BTT exit they seem to have righted the ship and both of the first games had some huge second half play for the Lady Hoosiers.  I think they are going to have to bring it the full 4 quarters of this game but i think they can, they have the talent and coaching.

NC State will be a monster to beat, but if we some how get passed them, I could see a potential F4 run

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

NC State will be a monster to beat, but if we some how get passed them, I could see a potential F4 run

I keep thinking about when they beat South Carolina in early 2019.  They know what it takes to beat a top team and I think they should be confident.  They certainly could be an f4 team but can't look past NC State.

4 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

I keep thinking about when they beat South Carolina in early 2019.  They know what it takes to beat a top team and I think they should be confident.  They certainly could be an f4 team but can't look past NC State.

Texas AM will be tough to, if we can beat NC State on Saturday. However, Texas AM has shown to be vulnerable lately with a close win with 15 seed Troy (by 4) and a OT win against Iowa State(by 2).

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Texas AM will be tough to, if we can beat NC State on Saturday. However, Texas AM has shown to be vulnerable lately with a close win with 15 seed Troy (by 4) and a OT win against Iowa State(by 2).

Iowa State had them beat and gagged it away in the last 20 seconds. Obviously means nothing if we don't beat NC State, though. 

Archived