Trouble for KU?

Indykev

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

HOW long have I been praying for Cal-he-smells and the ky cheaters to GET CAUGHT AGAIN!! BY the way , it is time for all kaintucky fans to put those 40 & 0 t-shirts back in moth balls AGAIN !! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

This is Kansas

6 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Don’t worry the players dad will take the blame saying we got the car and our kid knew nothing.  Worked for Cam and Bowen why not here...smh  

Yes this needs to be changed to anyone associated with the player. From a family member to their AAU coach.

19 minutes ago, BoomBaby said:

I see Kansas has franchised the North Carolina "Wheels for 'Heels" program.

WIth an upgrade it seems.  Some on one of the KU boards are asking why he was driving a Lamborghini.  Now.... I don't know it that is true or not.  However, why is Goodman tweeting that KU needs to get a clearer financial picture of the car involved ?

24 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

WIth an upgrade it seems.  Some on one of the KU boards are asking why he was driving a Lamborghini.  Now.... I don't know it that is true or not.  However, why is Goodman tweeting that KU needs to get a clearer financial picture of the car involved ?

That was the quote on the bottom line of the game last night.  Things not adding up and KU might be in trouble 

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

Some were asking why KU only had 7 scholly players last night. Looks like Preston crashed a car that was not his. Free cars for KU players?

I knew why they did not have Preston but was still wondering why Kansas was in this predicament with their scholarship numbers.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

So help me understand this.  If Billy got into a accident driving a Corvair, Chevette, Ford Falcon, Yugo (I use those only as a point of emphasis ), would KU have suspended him ? Of course not.  There is something to this.

"clearer financial picture specific to the vehicle"

Yeah, there's something more to this.

Archived