Trouble for KU?

Indykev

So how does anyone know there was an accident since there is no known police report?  No injuries and only a Tire damaged.  Why report this to your coach?  No big deal right?

Car is only referred to as a "vehicle."  Maserati or beat up Yugo?  Why wouldn't the university already know and have released a description since any vehicle he owned would have to be registered.

Cryptic press release has my BS meter reading High.

15 hours ago, milehiiu said:

So help me understand this.  If Billy got into a accident driving a Corvair, Chevette, Ford Falcon, Yugo (I use those only as a point of emphasis ), would KU have suspended him ? Of course not.  There is something to this.

You show your age with the Corvair and Falcon reference!

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

True.  Very true.  I couldn't think of a modern day inexpensive car.   LOL

That's true mile cause all the cars nowadays are expensive . Latest news IU fan took a picture of the wreck and tipped the NCAA about a KU bumper sticker that was allegedly purchased by some misbegotten AAU coach with ties to KU. In a twist ending KU said that all those bumper stickers were available to all students to purchase so no misdoings here. So for their bumbling ineptitude and major frustration the NCAA decides to give the death penalty to Cleveland State for following all the rules to a T to show that they are still in control as long as no lawyers are involved!

11 minutes ago, ButlerHoosier said:

That's true mile cause all the cars nowadays are expensive . Latest news IU fan took a picture of the wreck and tipped the NCAA about a KU bumper sticker that was allegedly purchased by some misbegotten AAU coach with ties to KU. In a twist ending KU said that all those bumper stickers were available to all students to purchase so no misdoings here. So for their bumbling ineptitude and major frustration the NCAA decides to give the death penalty to Cleveland State for following all the rules to a T to show that they are still in control as long as no lawyers are involved!

If there are bumper stickers involved, KU is done.  NCAA doesn't like bumper stickers.

Archived