Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well number one seed in NIT is well within reach.  Not a great idea to schedule so poorly.  Play some road or neutral games, play some teams inside the top 300.  Hate to give Purdue credit but they're smart to actually play good teams- guarantee they won't get blown out of the gym by one of the worst teams in the Big Ten in the opening 4 minutes.

1 minute ago, bobtcat2 said:

Well number one seed in NIT is well within reach.  Not a great idea to schedule so poorly.  Play some road or neutral games, play some teams inside the top 300.  Hate to give Purdue credit but they're smart to actually play good teams- guarantee they won't get blown out of the gym by one of the worst teams in the Big Ten in the opening 4 minutes.

We get it.

Postgame comments will be interesting.  I want to see someone ask Archie the hard questions- like do you think playing the most ridiculous nonconference schedule in Big Ten history hurt this team?  Did it contribute to quitting in the first 2 minutes of the game?  Nobody is going to care if you beat North Alabama if you get run off the floor by Big Ten bottomfeeders.  Come on Archie, I want the number 1 NIT seed, not number 2.

1 minute ago, bobtcat2 said:

Postgame comments will be interesting.  I want to see someone ask Archie the hard questions- like do you think playing the most ridiculous nonconference schedule in Big Ten history hurt this team?  Did it contribute to quitting in the first 2 minutes of the game?  Nobody is going to care if you beat North Alabama if you get run off the floor by Big Ten bottomfeeders.  Come on Archie, I want the number 1 NIT seed, not number 2.

I think I see the problem here, you are on the wrong board.  

Archived