Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bobtcat2 said:

I'd consider 8-12 in conference pretty good for this team.  The conference schedule is very difficult this year.

Yeah...no, not in year 3.  If we go sub 500 in conference I am going to be peeved.

Circumstances are not 100% the same but a guy hired exactly when Miller was is currently looking like a national title contender.  I am not expecting that this year and this is just one game, so I am not going to freak out...but under .500 in conference again and I am going to have very little faith left that we made the right hire.

1 minute ago, bobtcat2 said:

it's not often you outplay a team and trail by 22.

no it is not. but it’s shocking that IU keeps taking terrible post shots! badgers are selling out to run at those post dumps and they just keeeeep going up with them! every other facet is +IU. it’s like bucky’s putting 9 in the box and IU insists on running draw plays! why you banging your head on the wall‽ 

2 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Yeah...no, not in year 3.  If we go sub 500 in conference I am going to be peeved.

Circumstances are not 100% the same but a guy hired exactly when Miller was is currently looking like a national title contender.  I am not expecting that this year and this is just one game, so I am not going to freak out...but under .500 in conference again and I am going to have very little faith left that we made the right hire.

Well, for the most part I agree with the content of your post.  But look at the schedule.  This is a brutal conference schedule this year- Rutgers and Nebraska are the only wins I see, and with home games against Purdue Maryland Michigan State Ohio State I think it's going to be tough sledding.

Archived