Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

All B10 teams will shoot lights out if we continue to give a step on the shooters.  Our defenders are slipping, late to rotate or just lack of effort.  King is single handily destroying us & its all EFFORT.  INTENSITY DIDNT TRAVEL & Announcers just said it!

Yeah.  That's the problem.  No effort is a coaching issue.  Honestly if they play like this they can lose at Nebraska and Rutgers.  You have to try hard in this conference.  Any team in this conference has good athletes.  If you don't try you're going to get whipped.

12 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Yeah...no, not in year 3.  If we go sub 500 in conference I am going to be peeved.

Circumstances are not 100% the same but a guy hired exactly when Miller was is currently looking like a national title contender.  I am not expecting that this year and this is just one game, so I am not going to freak out...but under .500 in conference again and I am going to have very little faith left that we made the right hire.

Who is looking like a title contender  You mean OSU? They are crushing it  Probably playing better than anyone including Louisville

2 minutes ago, bobtcat2 said:

Yeah.  That's the problem.  No effort is a coaching issue.  Honestly if they play like this they can lose at Nebraska and Rutgers.  You have to try hard in this conference.  Any team in this conference has good athletes.  If you don't try you're going to get whipped.

I’m not so sure this is CAM fault or more of a young teams first true road game w/o their most important player.  Why can’t we schedule cupcakes on the road? This team can BEAT anybody at home and can LOSE to anybody on the road.  This is now EMBARRASSING 

In all seriousness this actually could be good.  If you're going to have a clunker it's better to have it on the road.  They probably weren't going to win this one anyway.  Now he can pull this out any time they get too big for their britches.  This is one of the worst efforts in IU history.  From a pure effort standpoint, rivals the end of the Knight years at Minnesota.  You just have to try hard in this league, every game or you get it handed to you.

Just now, BornHoosier said:

I’m not so sure this is CAM fault or more of a young teams first true road game w/o their most important player.  Why can’t we schedule cupcakes on the road? This team can BEAT anybody at home and can LOSE to anybody on the road.  This is now EMBARRASSING 

At some point we have to stop making excuses. Got our ass handed to us.  Starts with the coach and end with the players.  Just a really bad game all around.

2 minutes ago, BornHoosier said:

Combination of factors, but any time a team flat out doesn't try, it's not a great reflection of the coach.  Thank God this wasn't against Purdue.  Still hate to get humiliated by a bad team

Archived