Gator Bowl Pregame thread - IU vs. UT

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FritzIam4IU said:

It seems chaotic...some are saying Tennessee was fighting to go to Gator over other bowls and some saying Gator Bowl was pushing for Tennessee...

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I know there are some Tennessee fans here, so don't take offense to this, but screw those pansy ass Tennessee people.  Put this right at the top of the bulletin board.

What on God's green earth makes UT pansy? 

Just now, btownqb said:

What on God's green earth makes UT pansy? 

There are things out there that are saying they didn't want to play Louisville and wanted to play us instead so they pushed to play us last minute.  Obviously this only stands if true.  I'm sure this will be right at the top of Allen's bulletin board.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

There are things out there that are saying they didn't want to play Louisville and wanted to play us instead so they pushed to play us last minute.  Obviously this only stands if true.  I'm sure this will be right at the top of Allen's bulletin board.

Then smart by them? Lol the SEC let them do it. If so. 

Just now, btownqb said:

UT has really good WRs.. but their best one will be out the whole first half against us. 

They're very talent. But very young. 

What's the scouting report on them?  I know you and @rico follow both programs.  Interested to hear what they're like.  I only watched a little bit of one of their early games.

Archived