Charlie Spegal Commits to Indiana

KDB

6 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Something to be said for a kid that turns down a free education to pay to walk on for us. 

I will say this kid with his work ethic will probably will earn a scholarship by the time he is an upper classman.  Also I live in Greenfield which is close to New Pal and have been told his family is not hurting for money.

8 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Something to be said for a kid that turns down a free education to pay to walk on for us. 

Oh the schools I listed were who offered Baker. According to 247, Charlie has offers from Army and Indiana St. So yes, your statement still applies. 

4 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I don’t know but if they did I’d sure like to use it. 

I'd probably take out as many mortgages and loans as I could, and then the team would hear about some crazy guy who bet his whole life on a team, and they would get nervous and lose.  Then there would be an alternate 2019, and chaos would ensue.

21 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I'd probably take out as many mortgages and loans as I could, and then the team would hear about some crazy guy who bet his whole life on a team, and they would get nervous and lose.  Then there would be an alternate 2019, and chaos would ensue.

Use Delorean to transport to February 1, 2011.  Take out mortgage for $100,000.  Purchase $100,000 worth of Bitcoin.
Use Delorean to transport yourself to December 17, 2017.  Sell Bitcoin for approximately $2,000,000,000. 
Done.

51 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Use Delorean to transport to February 1, 2011.  Take out mortgage for $100,000.  Purchase $100,000 worth of Bitcoin.
Use Delorean to transport yourself to December 17, 2017.  Sell Bitcoin for approximately $2,000,000,000. 
Done.

Use DeLorean to transport to February 1, 2011. Take out mortgage for $100,000. Go on a week long bender of drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes, buy $1.96 worth of Bitcoin. Sell Bitcoin in 2017 for $1000. File bankruptcy to avoid defaulting on loan taken out in 2011.

32 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Use DeLorean to transport to February 1, 2011. Take out mortgage for $100,000. Go on a week long bender of drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes, buy $1.96 worth of Bitcoin. Sell Bitcoin in 2017 for $1000. File bankruptcy to avoid defaulting on loan taken out in 2011.

Going to have to think about this one.  There's got to be a middle ground where I still wind up a billionaire that still involves cocaine and hookers.

Archived