Hoosier-Husky Game Thread

milehiiu

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Xfinity showing the game starts at 9:00 ET. Hulu telling me it starts at 9: 30. Either way. ESPN. The great thing about living in Colorado, the game starts two hours earlier for us. 

Have a good feeling about our Hoosiers tonight. 

How about you, Hoosier Sports Nation ?

Yup, good for you to be in CO tonight, Looking at a 10:00 start.

On a side note Milehiiu....Put going to the Hall on your bucket list and get your butt there :) .. Just be sure it is a decent opponent and the students are on campus. I was able to get back to Bloomington for the FSU game and it was electric. 

37 minutes ago, mchenry34 said:

I think it's really instructive to IU fans that sometimes even really highly regarded teams have really bad games. I don't understand the self-destruct button people want to push after each loss...cumulatively we do damage to the momentum and general health of the program that way...Our players end up with frayed nerves...

I mean, we're 8-1 with people actually calling for CAM to be fired...

IU fans believe their own press about being such a smart fan base that they end up thinking they actually know better than every coach we hire...it's a shame

Maybe I miss or mis-read some posts but....I do read many posts expressing disappointment but recall very few that are saying Archie should be fired. 

Archived