Nebraska at IU Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Jeesh. As long as we come out strong in the second half we should be fine. Wish we would have got Davis more touches while he was in. Was working hard, getting position and not getting the ball. 

Both Davis's, IMHO needed to get more touches.

Pathetic first half and after the fast start the players just seemed un interested.  Bad defense and bad offense does make for an ugly effort.  I have no idea why Archie took out 4 starters after we got up 13-4.  I just don't like trying to play all 11 players and the rotation needs shortened.  Archie needs to light a fire under the players A$$ at halftime and hold their effort accountable.

8 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Post feeds are a lost art.  Justin Smith either needs to shoot in the paint or sit.  Devonte needs to sit.  I feel we are trying to make Smith something he isn’t, and that’s a scorer.  He needs to be a junk yard dog type of player to get his points.  He doesn’t need to shoot 3s.  

I have never cared or either player. 

1 minute ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

I need to see a slow motion view of Franklin's shot. From a distance, the form looks okay. There has to be something off though with how badly he has missed every long distance attempt the last few games.

While you are at it... please check everyone else on our team too!

Archived