Fred Glass to retire

16 minutes ago, coachv said:

i put you on ignore a while back for baseless personal attacks and poor grammar. show me one negative comment i have made or one rule broken. i'll wait

I have been on this board for years and I have never read where Mile has attacked anyone personally or used poor grammar. On the other hand you are like a spoiled brat. I don't care for your posts and I hope the mods ban you from here. Also, please put me on ignore. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jefftheref said:

I have been on this board for years and I have never read where Mile has attacked anyone personally or used poor grammar. On the other hand you are like a spoiled brat. I don't care for your posts and I hope the mods ban you from here. Also, please put me on ignore. 

Thanks jeff for your words of support.  And yes. We have been through a lot for many years now.

Hoping you and yours had a great Christmas.  And best wishes for a fantastic 2020.  Take care.

2 hours ago, coachv said:

i put you on ignore a while back for baseless personal attacks and poor grammar. show me one negative comment i have made or one rule broken. i'll wait

coachv, you have battled with way too many people on here. It is time you stop being disruptive for no reason before you tie our hands. This is the last time we are gonna warn. We have been VERY patient to this point.

1 hour ago, JugRox said:

Apparently, anonymousposterpretendingtobeacoachv thinks it was  UFO.

Thank goodness for the ignore button where I only see his juvenile and trollish behavior when one of you quote him.

...which begs the question...just how much bad behavior is required before a member gets the ax?  This member has (1) argued with everyone, (2) been rude to numerous members, even those who have attempted to give him advice on how to interact constructively on this forum, and (3) despite his self-proclaimed title/occupation, appears to know less about the game of basketball than most casual fans. (Maybe he coaches in the Y's badminton league?)

I'd vote for giving him the boot, but at the rate he's going, between those he's put on ignore an the number of posters who've done the same to him, he'll soon be just talking to himself anyway.

15 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Apparently, anonymousposterpretendingtobeacoachv thinks it was  UFO.

Thank goodness for the ignore button where I only see his juvenile and trollish behavior when one of you quote him.

...which begs the question...just how much bad behavior is required before a member gets the ax?  This member has (1) argued with everyone, (2) been rude to numerous members, even those who have attempted to give him advice on how to interact constructively on this forum, and (3) despite his self-proclaimed title/occupation, appears to know less about the game of basketball than most casual fans. (Maybe he coaches in the Y's badminton league?)

I'd vote for giving him the boot, but at the rate he's going, between those he's put on ignore an the number of posters who've done the same to him, he'll soon be just talking to himself anyway.

I agree he needs to be sent packing and should go to the Rivals board where he would fit in.

6 hours ago, coachv said:

Coachv, 

We don't ban people without a great deal of thought and the thinking is you are on your last warning. Next time you insult a member you are gone. No warning. 

12 hours ago, Indy1987 said:

Dude you are too lazy to capitalize and yet you're criticizing grammer.  SMH

Go Hoosiers!!!

it's true that i am too lazy to capitalize. yet, although my effort could be more chalant, i contend that my grammar is more than peccable. locating the shift key several times per post requires far more effort than finding the ignore button once

6 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

Coachv, 

We don't ban people without a great deal of thought and the thinking is you are on your last warning. Next time you insult a member you are gone. No warning. 

why is it that every single time i ask you and your ilk to cut and paste one single insulting post i instigated, there is not one single reply. if i am such an awful, insulting poster, that should be easy. and yet no one can. very strange behavior going on here

1 hour ago, coachv said:

why is it that every single time i ask you and your ilk to cut and paste one single insulting post i instigated, there is not one single reply. if i am such an awful, insulting poster, that should be easy. and yet no one can. very strange behavior going on here

This is insulting. "Ilk". We provide a free service. We make no money. We pay for this out of our pockets and kind members donations that are given with no praise or notice. You see any ads?  Yet you insult the people putting this free party together when they ask you to behave. 

Ilk. Really?  This didn't deserve a response but I gave you one anyway. Not sure if you can read it when you're banned.

1 hour ago, Colonialcrester said:

This is insulting. "Ilk". We provide a free service. We make no money. We pay for this out of our pockets and kind members donations that are given with no praise or notice. You see any ads?  Yet you insult the people putting this free party together when they ask you to behave. 

Ilk. Really?  This didn't deserve a response but I gave you one anyway. Not sure if you can read it when you're banned.

Say hallelujah!

12 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

Please just do us all a favor and ban him and get it over with

2 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

I have put my application in. I was a well know biddy basketball player back in the day. Wish me luck!

Well they called me asking for a reference on you. Based upon what I told them you should easily get the job. 

I expect your first hire is to name me the head basketball coach. Salary is still up for negotiation.

Archived