Leland Walker 2022

DC2345

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Vincent14 said:

I'd like to see us get two PGs in the 2022 class because by then Al, Rob, and potentially Khristian will all be gone.  Maybe one highly ranked who can come in right away and play then one other like Walker who may need a little more time.

Braden Smith might fit that second pg bill but seems kids are committing to other schools as fast as Archie offers them.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I know you have been high on him. I have not had the opportunity to see him play much in any. What can you share. Thanks in advance 

Honestly I haven’t watched him Live. But from the videos I’ve watched he is an electric playmaker. Besides Geronimo he would be the most athletic player on IU. Capable shooter, tho his shot needs some  improvement. Looks like he loves to defend as well. He is a bit undersized but man is he athletic. Wow. 
I talked to a Coach who saw him play down in Louisville this summer against some of Indiana/Kentucky top talent and he said he was the best player on the floor at times. He was raving about him. 

the recruiting services always let some kids slip through the cracks we’ve seen our fair share of those at IU and I really believe he is another one. If no one bigger offers and he goes to Xavier i bet you he will be a star there. Really wish we were recruiting him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2