Nick Sheridan Named New OC

BeerBQ

2 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

I barely slide under the 63 mark.
On a good note, from a b-ball perspective, I was a freshman at IU during the undefeated 75-76 year and was in grad school for the ‘81 championship.  Yes.....a little spoiled from a basketball perspective (not to mention a great Holiday Bowl win).

I was born in February of 87, so I was crapping myself the last time basketball won a championship, and I was probably still needing help wiping my own ass last time we won a bowl game!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Good stuff.  Still waiting on Inge's replacement, right?  Last spot, I think?

I think we have 2 spots to fill.  We technically haven't hired a replacement for DeBoer since we promoted Sheridan.  Still need a TE and special teams coach I think?  I posted a tweet yesterday that an analyst position was posted, so not sure if that counts towards our total number of coaches or not.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:44 PM, Leathernecks said:

I was born in February of 87, so I was crapping myself the last time basketball won a championship, and I was probably still needing help wiping my own ass last time we won a bowl game!

At this rate most of the people on this board will be crapping themselves by the time we win another BB championship.

Archived