Do you Taco Bell ?

milehiiu

Started going back occasionally a couple years ago or so when they totally redeemed themselves buy bringing back the cheesy bean and rice burrito they had gotten rid of when somebody made the irresponsible decision of creating the dorito locos menu.

My top choices are, obviously, the cheesy bean and rice burrito, beefy 5 layer burrito, steak tacos and nachos bell grande.  

Also haven't been to KFC since they got rid of their twister wrap so about 13 yrs, and haven't been back to Burger King after the removing of the spicy tender crisp sandwich debacle so about 12 yrs.  

Rant over.  Wheres the tylenol?

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Taco Bell goes through my colon like Sherman through Atlanta: quickly and leaving everything on fire in its wake.   So unless I'm out of Ex-Lax.....

We've got a chain here in Colorado. Called Del Taco. Which I love.  However, my son will not step foot in it.  Same issues as you. 

5 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Taco Bell goes through my colon like Sherman through Atlanta: quickly and leaving everything on fire in its wake.   So unless I'm out of Ex-Lax.....

This ... I have always kinda liked Taco Bell, but after I turned 50, Taco Bell really doesn’t like me.

Yes I do...first Taco Bell I ever went to was the one in Indy on 38th St between Keystone and Sherman. Got bean burritos. Still my favorites with extra onion and medium taco sauce...

Of course, even the dogs won't come around me for a day or so afterwards...

Edited by IUFLA

14 hours ago, milehiiu said:

We've got a chain here in Colorado. Called Del Taco. Which I love.  However, my son will not step foot in it.  Same issues as you. 

Del Taco merged with a Mexican fast food place called Naugles that I frequented in Belleville, Illinois in the early 80s. Polish off a night of socializing with a Macho Red Burrito...

Good memories...

Edited by IUFLA

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 4:56 PM, Drroogh said:

Speaking of KFC, I hadn’t been to one in years either, but since good fried chicken is hard to find in Russia I took my friend to KFC there. They didn’t have original recipe? Is that true here in the states as well? One thing they surprisingly did have, beer on tap!

They had original recipe yesterday in Warsaw...

https://www.menuism.com/menus/kfc-kentucky-fried-chicken-60123

I would eat at Taco Bell but do not go.  Maybe on the rare occasion of needing some food late night.  When visiting California it seems we have to go to Del Taco once.  It's a wife and kids thing and the place is just around the corner from the in-laws house.     Living in austin,  there is to many local really good Taco Places and/or taco trailers.   When i moved here 12 years ago Torchy's was just getting started now it is exploding into other cities and states. 

2 hours ago, ATX_sig said:

I would eat at Taco Bell but do not go.  Maybe on the rare occasion of needing some food late night.  When visiting California it seems we have to go to Del Taco once.  It's a wife and kids thing and the place is just around the corner from the in-laws house.     Living in austin,  there is to many local really good Taco Places and/or taco trailers.   When i moved here 12 years ago Torchy's was just getting started now it is exploding into other cities and states. 

Within a mile of my house. Here in Denver.  We have a Taco Bell, and a Torchy's.  And like you have several local places. Just this morning, I drove to a local. For a giant breakfast burrito.... that they call "The Denver".  Used to be able to eat one at one sitting.  Today, left half for tomorrow morning.   Been in Austin. Can agree that they have some great Mexican places to go to.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Within a mile of my house. Here in Denver.  We have a Taco Bell, and a Torchy's.  And like you have several local places. Just this morning, I drove to a local. For a giant breakfast burrito.... that they call "The Denver".  Used to be able to eat one at one sitting.  Today, left half for tomorrow morning.   Been in Austin. Can agree that they have some great Mexican places to go to.

Love Torchys...Trailer Park Hillbilly style is the go to... 

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, milehiiu said:

The mile family did the Taco Bell Taco bar last night :

At Home Taco Bar | Feed Your Crew

For $25.00 we felt it was a good deal.  Plus the first delivery, if ordered on line is free.  Not sure if that applies to all stores.

How was the Taco Bar?? We have debated it a few times but my wife likes certain items and they are not part of it. Instead I made our own Taco Thursday Feast