Do you Taco Bell ?

milehiiu

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

How was the Taco Bar?? We have debated it a few times but my wife likes certain items and they are not part of it. Instead I made our own Taco Thursday Feast 

The mile family loved it.  A lot of food.  Dinner and lunches the next day.  In fact I just finished up the cheese dip for lunch today... two days later.  Beef and bean for hard and soft shell tacos.  What's not to like about that ?

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

The mile family loved it.  A lot of food.  Dinner and lunches the next day.  In fact I just finished up the cheese dip for lunch today... two days later.  Beef and bean for hard and soft shell tacos.  What's not to like about that ?

Based on our recap and recommendation I think that Saturday Taco Bell Bar it will be. 

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I absolutely love authentic mexican food, but I eat taco bell for what it is, it's a guilty pleasure I guess. 

Yeah, very true...there are enough Mom and Pop's and Mexican/TexMex chains around where I live that you could go every day...

But I still indulge Taco Bell every once in a while...

Guilty pleasure, indeed...

4 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

We will. We Taco Bell at least 1 time a week if not more. Since wife started her KETO diet we have not been in a couple of weeks. She can't eat Taco Bell with having a Big Red so... 

For homemade tacos and keto, you can melt down cheddar cheese in the oven to use as the shell

On 1/16/2020 at 5:22 PM, milehiiu said:

Within a mile of my house. Here in Denver.  We have a Taco Bell, and a Torchy's.  And like you have several local places. Just this morning, I drove to a local. For a giant breakfast burrito.... that they call "The Denver".  Used to be able to eat one at one sitting.  Today, left half for tomorrow morning.   Been in Austin. Can agree that they have some great Mexican places to go to.

Jealous. Loved Torchy’s when we visited Austin last year. 

14 hours ago, BDB said:

I used to do Taco Bell at least once a week, now it is maybe once per year.  I opt for taco johns instead.

My go to in the food court my freshman year was the Potato Ole Burrito. Memories.

I can’t do Taco Bell any more. The last time I went there...well...I’ll spare you the details. But when I did my favorite was the Gordita Crunch with the Baja Sauce.

6 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Jealous. Loved Torchy’s when we visited Austin last year. 

My go to in the food court my freshman year was the Potato Ole Burrito. Memories.

I can’t do Taco Bell any more. The last time I went there...well...I’ll spare you the details. But when I did my favorite was the Gordita Crunch with the Baja Sauce.

dont-mind-me-just-ate-taco-bell-tacobell-goals-18699945.png

• Haha 1