Notre Dame Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy with a win. Happy they fought at the end and regained the lead to win it. Loved seeing Franklin and TJD step up and lead this team in the last couple minutes. Sucked that we lost a 17 point lead.  Hopefully the team can learn from this and it makes them better.  

I feel last year that there is no way they would have pulled this out and would have probably lost by 8.

Just now, JerseyHoosier said:

Great to see our freshman step up and win this game for us. Franklin in the clutch....that was exciting to watch!! Wasn't pretty but we found a way to win against a quality team. 

Careful. Some people have been saying this Notre dame team is the worse they’ve ever had.....

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Embarrassing!! A win is a win.

When was the last time you said something positive?

the team was poor around the rim for ten minutes and struggled in defensive transition, but gutted out a win....We missed at least ten looks around the rim in the second half, I am impressed that they didn't fold

2 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

Second consecutive game the result is a win, but the cumulative impact is a team on the decline.  In both games the losing team was superior. 

I told everyone last season when we were 12-2 that it was a bad team.  They didn't listen.  This season isn't any better.

Archived