The World's Largest Truckstop...... Amazing !

milehiiu

Never stopped there. But, if I ever make it back to the Midwest, I plan on stopping there.

LIVING at The WORLD'S LARGEST TRUCKSTOP for a WHOLE DAY 🚚🍽️ + Iowa 80 Truck Museum Tour 

Question ?

1. Any HSN member ever been there ?

2. Do you have a truckstop you frequent ?

By the way. The guy doing the video, I have followed for years.  He lives in Canada.  But does food reviews, in his car, both in Canada, and in the U.S.

18 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Never stopped there. But, if I ever make it back to the Midwest, I plan on stopping there.

LIVING at The WORLD'S LARGEST TRUCKSTOP for a WHOLE DAY 🚚🍽️ + Iowa 80 Truck Museum Tour 

Question ?

By the way. The guy doing the video, I have followed for years.  He lives in Canada.  But does food reviews, in his car, both in Canada, and in the U.S.

Isn't it also called Hooker Haven? Lol

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Question ?

Good old Walcott. Been there many times. Used to go to concerts in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids growing up and it was always a place we stopped on the way home to load up on food/breakfast afterwards. Can't believe I'm talking about Walcott on this board....haha!! 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Good old Walcott. Been there many times. Used to go to concerts in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids growing up and it was always a place we stopped on the way home to load up on food/breakfast afterwards. Can't believe I'm talking about Walcott on this board....haha!! 

Admit the video is rather long. But worth the watch. Maybe break it up into segments.  That truck museum is amazing.

Passed the truck stop many times.... thinking it was just another truck stop.  For sure, not just another truck stop.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Colonialcrester said:

Been there hundreds of times. I went out of my way to stop there or right across the interstate.

Knowing your work road travels while you lived in Missouri.  This does not surprise me at all.  Plus the fact you know all the best places in America to stop.  LOL

Archived