Arkansas Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a good way to finish before going to Maryland. Going to sit this one out. Being up double digits multiple times and lose that game?????? Really, really poor. FT shooting, execution.....just poor across the board from players and staff. Just so tired of trying to find reasons for optimism. 11-2 is fine and I think most would gladly accept but damn it guys. When can we ever get back to the point where I don't have to worry about winning at home vs an SEC team.....let alone a team that has a first year head coach cruising in and winning. 

4 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I'm fing tired of an 8-12 record.  I'm fing tired of losing to Purdue.

He wouldn’t have lost this game. No way he’d tolerate the idiocy when we were up ten. Or the casual stupidity of many players, from Davis on down.

And if he did lose, which he wouldn’t have, you’d better believe we’d have the eye of the tiger next time out and he’d come out disheveled and bleary eyed from lack of sleep.   

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

I put this game completely on DG!  

Yes he stunk second half, but plenty of blame to go around! No one could hit Free throws! Other then Davis who played well. No one! If Anderson, an others coming off the bench want more minutes then let’s go earn them! 

Just now, 5fouls said:

Edward Smith was right about IU fans.

Why, because we respectfully point out, with specificity, the mistakes they made?  Nothing is personal but specific to actual play on the court.  I’m not here to compliment the players for blowing a game they never should have.  And that’s how the real world works.  You don’t get babied for lackluster performance.  

This should have never happened and that’s 100% the truth.  If we have players that can’t live with that, then they aren’t the right guys to play Indiana basketball.  Without the fans, there is no Indiana basketball.  They’d be playing skins and shirts at the HPER.  The fan base makes this whole thing go and that was a ridiculous loss.  

It’s just frustrating to watch 4-5 straight possessions with turnovers when the lead started at 9 at that point. Where is the time out?  Where is the substitution to take these players out for their poor decision making?  Where is the coaching to call plays to pound the ball inside? Jones gets his 4th foul...WHY did we not go at him on the interior for #5??  Poor play by the players and poor in game coaching by Archie. 

Just now, Bob said:

Yes he stunk second half, but plenty of blame to go around! No one could hit Free throws! Other then Davis who played well. No one! If Anderson, an others coming off the bench want more minutes then let’s go earn them! 

Not much to earn on this squad...playing time by default

• KDB locked this topic

Archived