Arkansas Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Flopping is a plague right now, and worse than it’s ever been.  I’ve seen guys flop when they literally aren’t touched.  They should call T’s or create an equivalent to a flagrant 1 or 2, like a flop 1 or flop 2.

A small part of me doesn’t blame players given how bad officiating is, particularly the habitual and universal problem where referees make calls based on what they anticipate instead of what they see, which often do not mesh.  

Have you ever watched Curry. He is the worst ever and gets the call every time. Kids have been watching him for years

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

I know I sound overly caffeinated but if we were playing smarter, we’d be up 15-20.  I’m talking about players not coaches.  I think a lot of people would agree with me, especially ex players.  

I agree but I’m not a former player just in case you didn’t know 😎

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Going to be a broken record. These 4-6 point swings will make us lose. Literally in 30 seconds. Has happened 5-6x this game.

This is what separates good, consistent teams from the rest of the bunch. We’re firmly in that “rest of the bunch” and have been for years. I’ll be thrilled and surprised if IU goes .500 in conference

here we go again 

Archived