Sign in to follow this  
bluegrassIU

New Name?

I noticed a lot of old friends coming here and signing up under new usernames.

I figured the annonecement forum is as good of a place as any to clear up the confusion.

So, if you signed up here under a new name, please share your new name and let us know what former name we may have known you as.

Oh, I was BluegrassIU at the old place. ;)

I was hoosiertildeath !! I screwed up and put TWO of the letter s instead of one s !! Can you fix this for me ? P.S. I wish it was easier to return to the topics at this website !!

Edited by hoossiertildeath

I am not big on change. Have had  the same home phone number since 1970.  Phone company has changed ownership four times over that period of time.  I have never changed home phone service.  Heck even, my cell phone service has been bought out two times, since I started. They changed... I did not. Same bank going back that long.... and again the bank has changed, but not me.  I was the first on my block decades ago, to have cable tv.... once again, I never changed, but the cable company has changed hands three times since I started out with them. Same company for my car and home insurance since 1970.

Soooooo.  I was milehiiu on the old Hoosier Nation on the Scout Network.  Yes..... I changed with the platform.  From Scout, to HSN.01, to HSN.02 on the 247, then CBS/247 platform, and now to HSN.03.  And now..... over ten years, I am still am, and always will be.......milehiiu !

Tip: most of these companies do have records of how long you have been a customer with them.  And when they raise rates on you, a simple reminder as to how long you have been a customer of theirs does wonders, in reducing their rates for you. I have used this many, many times, without ever threatening to leave, and nearly 100% of the time, they find a way to reduce rates for me. 

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Always been 5fouls, although I sometimes post under the name of bluegrassIU.  

You are not allowed to change your name. 

And what are we going to do without a coffee cup emoticon?? We'll have to get that for you haha

Glad someone posted this on 247 I wondered why it had been so dead over there. Same name I've had at each of the places we've been. Good to see everyone. 

• Like 3

I used to be YesSuhr.  I don't post much, but I've been around for a while.  I used it on the first (or 2nd) HSN and took it to 247.  I decided to change it up here and try to consolidate my user names.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 2:29 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

I got burned out on being Abe Froman, so I picked another obscure unseen character from film/TV.

First Ferris Bueller and now Seinfeld?  I love it!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Thanks, Rico.  Just trying to change it up a bit! 

Funny story.  When I first registered on the last site you were conversing with me in the baseball thread and I kept saying to myself "Why does the name Abe Froman sound so familiar?".  A few weeks later me and the little lady were watching "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and bang I just started laughing and I got it.  Great movie.  Then I saw your new handle and I said to myself "Why does that sound so familiar?".  I was at the folk's place a few days back and Dad was watching Seinfeld and bam, Kramer was talking about Bob.  I started laughing.  

23 hours ago, mamasa said:

Long time gone, but, still mamasa.  Glad to see this still going- great posters here!

Good to see you as well. 

Edited by Coach1K
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 11:56 AM, Hoosierhoopster said:

And what are we going to do without a coffee cup emoticon?? We'll have to get that for you haha

Any progress on that coffee cup?   I'm dying without it.