New Name?

bluegrassIU

I noticed a lot of old friends coming here and signing up under new usernames.

I figured the annonecement forum is as good of a place as any to clear up the confusion.

So, if you signed up here under a new name, please share your new name and let us know what former name we may have known you as.

Oh, I was BluegrassIU at the old place. ;)

I am not big on change. Have had  the same home phone number since 1970.  Phone company has changed ownership four times over that period of time.  I have never changed home phone service.  Heck even, my cell phone service has been bought out two times, since I started. They changed... I did not. Same bank going back that long.... and again the bank has changed, but not me.  I was the first on my block decades ago, to have cable tv.... once again, I never changed, but the cable company has changed hands three times since I started out with them. Same company for my car and home insurance since 1970.

Soooooo.  I was milehiiu on the old Hoosier Nation on the Scout Network.  Yes..... I changed with the platform.  From Scout, to HSN.01, to HSN.02 on the 247, then CBS/247 platform, and now to HSN.03.  And now..... over ten years, I am still am, and always will be.......milehiiu !

Tip: most of these companies do have records of how long you have been a customer with them.  And when they raise rates on you, a simple reminder as to how long you have been a customer of theirs does wonders, in reducing their rates for you. I have used this many, many times, without ever threatening to leave, and nearly 100% of the time, they find a way to reduce rates for me. 

14 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Thanks, Rico.  Just trying to change it up a bit! 

Funny story.  When I first registered on the last site you were conversing with me in the baseball thread and I kept saying to myself "Why does the name Abe Froman sound so familiar?".  A few weeks later me and the little lady were watching "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and bang I just started laughing and I got it.  Great movie.  Then I saw your new handle and I said to myself "Why does that sound so familiar?".  I was at the folk's place a few days back and Dad was watching Seinfeld and bam, Kramer was talking about Bob.  I started laughing.  

Archived