2020 MLB Discussion

5fouls

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or is Wrigley Field very dark especially in the outfield. Is it just bad lighting or something is off watching night games in Wrigley.  I guess I was use to watching all day games when I was growing up.  I think it was either the summer of 84 or 85 when I got cable so I watched the Cubs games on WGN during summer vacations.

I was doing my draft last night so I didn't hear this stat specifically but something along these lines. Mahle is the first pitcher to go 7 innings, strikeout 10 or more guys in Wrigley Field and lose in I think he said 25 years.

Almost must win tonight for Cubs tonight because we face Gray tomorrow and well.....we don't beat Sonny Gray.

14 minutes ago, rico said:

I heard Dan Patrick(DP from now on) was calling Judge and Stanton out on his show this morning.

For missing to much time ? I think they are poster child for being to bulked up and have to much muscle.  I think we see way more muscle strains or pulls today because they work out o much.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

For missing to much time ? I think they are poster child for being to bulked up and have to much muscle.  I think we see way more muscle strains or pulls today because they work out o much.

Yep, for missing way toooooo much time.

Whoever Suarez is from the Reds is chirping quite a bit from the dugout apparently. I don't mind talk or chirping one bit....but I'd suggest chirping from a dugout while batting less than .200 isn't a wise move. Especially on a team that has failed at every level of expectations this year and is still down 5-6 games to a team that sucks. 

Maybe just me. Seems like an Illini move. 

Archived