Get Your Weed Here!!!!

22 minutes ago, rico said:

Only a matter of time before it comes to the state of Indiana.

Eventually it will but like I tell my out of state friends. We just got our legislature to say it's ok to buy beer on Sunday. People should slow down on legal weed here in the Hoosier state.

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Eventually it will but like I tell my out of state friends. We just got our legislature to say it's ok to buy beer on Sunday. People should slow down on legal weed here in the Hoosier state.

Heck, I got a local farmer growing hemp right down the road!

21 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well as of today, January 1st, 2020, you can now buy marijuana legally in Illinois. 30 grams for residents, 15 grams for non-residents. 

And oh yeah, it is still illegal to smoke it in public or in your vehicle......

So can you smoke it right there in their shops or no?

38 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

So can you smoke it right there in their shops or no?

That's a good question...being the shop is probably considered "public" I'd say no, but don't know it for sure...

And I'm sure most people would be more comfortable going home, flipping on the black light, and putting a Pink Floyd LP on their turntable anyway...😀

28 minutes ago, Muckraker said:

The way to destroy the drug cartels, is allow American Ag industry to start producing marijuana. Within 10 years, there will be so little profit potential left, the cartels will be defunct, and the members will have to learn to write code for a living. 

I don't think so.  Nice thinking though.  They will just get into another line of business just like the mob did, I would assume they already have...

52 minutes ago, Muckraker said:

The way to destroy the drug cartels, is allow American Ag industry to start producing marijuana. Within 10 years, there will be so little profit potential left, the cartels will be defunct, and the members will have to learn to write code for a living. 

The cartels would give you weed. Their profits are from coke and heroin.

Archived