Maryland game thread.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iufaninand said:

This is what happens when you have upper class men that aren’t teachable and would rather sabotage the coach and team than play hard and with heart. They could care less if we win

Not sure I agree with the they are trying to sabotage the coach.  That might be moving the blame a i bit to much for even me lol

2 minutes ago, iufaninand said:

This is what happens when you have upper class men that aren’t teachable and would rather sabotage the coach and team than play hard and with heart. They could care less if we win

Interesting perspective and I tend to see that now that you point it out that way. 

Tuned in as I flipped through the channels. Call me a fair weather fan but this is just continued bad basketball and I don’t feel any connection to this current team. 

Another 17-18 win year is imminent—while Purdue and Butler continue to play clean and efficient  despite roster turnover. There’s a reason we were 20 spots behind Purdue in Kenpom even with 3 fewer losses this early on. Yikes

These guys can’t shoot, and when they do, their shot selection is bad. They seem scared to shoot when they should, and then have to settle for garbage. Strange lineups and substitions, but then again, is there anyone on this team that wants to score? I’m befuddled. Whatever they have been practicing has caused the greatest rash of injuries the world has ever known, i propose practicing 3’s and free throws.

At the game. There’s something off about this team. Coming out of a TO, Rob is bringing the ball up, and Al, Justin, and DD are all walking up the court with their heads down. If it wasn’t for the uniform, you would think they didn’t know each other at all. Very difficult to watch. 

1 minute ago, Reacher said:

Outscored 17 to 4 to end a half. Need to get some offense in the worst way

I’m beyond disappointed in Rob. He’s not giving us anything lately. I’m tired of the injury excuses. Knowing that we can’t count on DG or AD, and the fact AF is a freshman, we need RP to be productive (including scoring) in the worst way. 

1 minute ago, HoagieRoll said:

Tuned in as I flipped through the channels. Call me a fair weather fan but this is just continued bad basketball and I don’t feel any connection to this current team. 

Another 17-18 win year is imminent—while Purdue and Butler continue to play clean and efficient  despite roster turnover. There’s a reason we were 20 spots behind Purdue in Kenpom even with 3 fewer losses this early on. Yikes

And I'm called a turncoat fan?

Archived