Maryland game thread.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to enjoy my Saturday so I'm turning this one off.  I think the last full game I watched was UConn.  After watching that game I sort of knew where this season was going.  Theres just nothing exciting about this team.  It really is difficult to watch. 

I'll catch the highlights if we end up having a respectable 2nd half.  

1 minute ago, AxnJxn said:

At the game. There’s something off about this team. Coming out of a TO, Rob is bringing the ball up, and Al, Justin, and DD are all walking up the court with their heads down. If it wasn’t for the uniform, you would think they didn’t know each other at all. Very difficult to watch. 

If we have another locker room issues then Archie needs to go. If you can’t be a leader of college kids then IU isn’t for you 

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I’m beyond disappointed in Rob. He’s not giving us anything lately. I’m tired of the injury excuses. Knowing that we can’t count on DG or AD, and the fact AF is a freshman, we need RP to be productive (including scoring) in the worst way. 

I’m willing to be patient on conditioning but gosh it can’t be an excuse for this long.

5 minutes ago, iufaninand said:

This is what happens when you have upper class men that aren’t teachable and would rather sabotage the coach and team than play hard and with heart. They could care less if we win

Sabotage the coach?  Archie sabotages himself by continuing to play them.  

Just now, CincyHoosier said:

I want to enjoy my Saturday so I'm turning this one off.  I think the last full game I watched was UConn.  After watching that game I sort of knew where this season was going.  Theres just nothing exciting about this team.  It really is difficult to watch. 

Same. Turned off after 11-0 run.  Familiar with the script. 

1 minute ago, CincyHoosier said:

I don't watch....just follow along online.  Less painful without the visual.

1 minute ago, Hoosier83 said:

If we have another locker room issues then Archie needs to go. If you can’t be a leader of college kids then IU isn’t for you 

You don’t think Archie deserves more time to establish his style with HIS players? Every upperclassman we have is a Crean recruit (minus Brunk who is somewhat productive). You can’t win with DD, DG, AD and JS as your leaders. Sorry! My big question is, why is DG a team captain? Kid RARELY makes good decisions. Is that what we want our underclassmen learning from? Archie is in a real tough spot from a personnel perspective. The next two classes are key for us. If we see the same crap two years from now, then yes, move on.

Archived