Insiders (pulse of Boosters)

On these message boards are there either any boosters who are known to lurk OR anyone who knows enough of them to know what their pulse is of the following...

1.) Archie as our answer moving forward

2.) The overall program in the past 20+ years

3.) Whether they believe we can and should be among the top programs consistently in the country

3 minutes ago, Bedford1432 said:

With all the tv money the school gets I am not sure they really have that much influence anymore. If they did I think crean would have been gone long before he was.

If I am remembering this correctly, there were a couple of big boosters that were in the Crean corner along with the ridiculous extension that Fred gave him.

7 hours ago, BDB said:

If I am remembering this correctly, there were a couple of big boosters that were in the Crean corner along with the ridiculous extension that Fred gave him.

It was basically a 50/50 split with Glass deciding to keep Crean an extra year.  I was told a few times it got heated in those convos as well. Haven’t talked to anyone recently about their thoughts on Archie or the program.

3 hours ago, ThePaulieWalnuts said:

As long as it isn’t the same boosters that wanted Alford as the next hc before hiring Archie lol.

3 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

This is true 😅

Seems like he’s got Nevada playing pretty well. Although I don’t think he’s the answer myself either.

Archived