Vol fan here

38 minutes ago, supersmo18 said:

I know that area for sure. Grew up outside of Nashville and live outside Chattanooga now, but I definitely know where it is

Nice...my baby sister(48) has a time share in Gatlinburg.  Try to get there once a year.  I will keep you in mind when I get down that way the next time.  Hell, I used to make it to Neyland every year until the Vols ran into hard times.  

9 hours ago, rico said:

Nice...my baby sister(48) has a time share in Gatlinburg.  Try to get there once a year.  I will keep you in mind when I get down that way the next time.  Hell, I used to make it to Neyland every year until the Vols ran into hard times.  

I’m taking my kids up there over the MLK weekend to go to the “Wilderness in the Smokies” indoor waterpark  ( really in Sevierville), it’s such a gorgeous area. It was even nicer before the wildfires destroyed a lot of the main Gatlinburg area a few years back. That was terrible. On another note, Neyland surely isn’t what it used to be before about 2009 or so, but when we have a glimmer of hope and there a decent opponent coming in, it’s can still get loud as hell.

Archived