IU vs Northwestern Game Thread

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Hope Archie’s seat gets hot if we lose this game.  Pretty sad state of affairs for a once proud program.

Didn’t you say a year or so ago that Archie was in way over his head and we’d be looking for a new coach after year 4?  Looks like you were right unfortunately.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Hope Archie’s seat gets hot if we lose this game.  Pretty sad state of affairs for a once proud program.

Sorry, have to call you out on that! The complete failures tonight are all CTC recruits! The fact that CAM recruits don't seem to be able to right the ship I put on CAM!

4 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

Northwestern is without their point guard (best player) and has a grad school 4 year Lacrosse player, playing his first year of college basketball, with 10 points at the half.  Almost hard to make that up.

On the flip side.....it’s only year three.

Seriously, let’s flip the switch in the second half. Need to win this.

So you’re saying we’re helping Northwesters to write a sequel to “Rudy”

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Sorry, have to call you out on that! The complete failures tonight are all CTC recruits! The fact that CAM recruits don't seem to be able to right the ship I put on CAM!

They’ve been removed from Crean for 3 years.  It’s on Archie.  But either way IU sucks and that sucks!

5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Didn’t you say a year or so ago that Archie was in way over his head and we’d be looking for a new coach after year 4?  Looks like you were right unfortunately.

To be fair I was high on him after the hire.  Then I watched tape of Dayton, same song and dance as Crean.  I wish I wasn’t right by the way, at least this time.

Just now, Indiana8585 said:

If we lose tonight Archie will lose a large chunk of the fanbase that has been patient saying give him time. I try to defend him around here but most IU fans know basketball so it’s hard to convince them he needs more time than Crean. 

I agree I really like the guy and keep trying to defend him but he’s not giving people like me much of ANYTHING.

1 minute ago, BADGERVOL said:

I agree I really like the guy and keep trying to defend him but he’s not giving people like me much of ANYTHING.

Exactly I talk to fans all the time and I’ve never heard everyone so down and this type of loss will just push them away. Some of these fans had season tickets for decades and now they can’t even finish watching a game. 

Archived