IU vs Northwestern Game Thread

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

How can the wheels come off this quickly. We didn’t look anywhere near this bad 6 weeks ago. 

Because we didn’t play anyone decent. Got hot shooting from Green vs FSU. The rest has been poor to very poor. 

I defended Archie until recently. It’s clear this isn’t going to work. We will have another losing streak like last year. This is going to be like Bruce Weber at Illinois at the end. Huge losing streaks and a move is obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Hard Hat said:

If we lose this could we say we have hit rock bottom?

No, because if we cannot beat Northwestern at home, you are looking at possibly another total collapse in January like we had last year.  Rock bottom will be another long losing streak.  You can also kiss recruiting goodbye if the bottom falls out.  Miller is the lamest of lame ducks if he tanks this year.  

Just now, IUDan93 said:

I'm not saying that we won't win another game this year, but this game was the one that we were going to be favored the most. 

I haven’t seen anything to suggest to me that we will win another game this yearI haven’t seen anything to suggest to me that we will win another game this year

Archived