IU vs Northwestern Game Thread

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

I predict that we start the exact same 5 in the second half as stated the game.  Which includes Green and Al, both of which had played terribly

Al played better than any other guard that played.  You starting Cooper Bybee?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I predict that we start the exact same 5 in the second half as stated the game.  Which includes Green and Al, both of which had played terribly

Who you going to replace the starting guards with, they ALL played horrible?

8 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Sure. Go for it. It’s what several on here have been waiting/hoping for.

How about no leadership, hustle, accountability, and we do the Same  rotation every game. It hasn’t worked in the last 3 years and it’s not going too. That’s on the coach. Yes, we have our weaknesses but when’s the last time you saw a crowd be less engaged then they are tonight? This team goes through the motions and nothing else. They are mentally weak and being somebody who has followed IU basketball with a passion it makes me sick. We don’t have the talent to compete for a championship but this is awful. Archie, needs to to figure it out that’s what he gets paid millions for. Sit players or change the lineup, just do something to shake things up and get guys attention. 

First 10 minutes, good offense, terrible defense. We weren't physical with them at all. 3 fouls on us with 7 minutes to go in the half?!?! BE PHYSICAL WITH THEM.

Once again, get a nice lead, and let off he gas...

We quit going inside and started the suicide drives to the hoop with a turnover awaiting.

Katz said it...when the ship starts to list, upper classmen aren't righting it...

That was one of the worst display of basketball I have seen played.  They were lackadaisical with everything the last 12 minutes of that half.  to me there has to be something majorly wrong between Archie and the players because they appear to not even want to play.  They came out and play hard on the defensive end and was moving the ball but that all stopped after we started subbing/  This is my biggest complaint with Archie is that he thinks he has to play 11 guys.  stick with you 8 best players and keep them in the game.  

Just got caught up on the recording. What is Archie’s problem?  He put the small ball lineup in and there was a bit of a rough start, but they opened up a 10 point lead.  Then he goes back to a big lineup and what do you know, we give up an 11-0 run and squander the lead.  What is wrong with him?

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

That was one of the worst display of basketball I have seen played.  They were lackadaisical with everything the last 12 minutes of that half.  to me there has to be something majorly wrong between Archie and the players because they appear to not even want to play.  They came out and play hard on the defensive end and was moving the ball but that all stopped after we started subbing/  This is my biggest complaint with Archie is that he thinks he has to play 11 guys.  stick with you 8 best players and keep them in the game.  

Our defense sucked the whole first half...

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Did not say he was.  He does not play well, we lose.  That is a fact.  Your point is he should not play at all.  Mine is he has to play well or we don't win.

Then we aren’t going to win.

He has stopped playing defense for some reason, forces shots, and doesn’t make anyone on the floor better.

Archived