Landen Jordan 2021-Signed LOI to Huntington

rico

Funny thing happened this morning.  I was watching highlights on TV and they showed some of the 'Busco/Woodlan game.  I noticed Jordan.  They said he was 6-8 but he scored 23.  Looks agile and has a good frame.  Apparently this was his first game for Churubusco after transferring from FW Concordia.  Never heard of the kid.  Anybody out there know about this kid?  Pretty sad that I live about 25 miles from that HS and I am in the dark.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, didn’t realize ‘Busco had that caliber of a player. Central Noble, the school they played in that highlight vid, is where I went to school. Makes me want to hit up a game or two next season to get a closer look. Busco has always been one of our biggest rivals. 

• 1 month later...

So much talent in this state. Hopefully this amazing class of 21 doesn't just help us but helps the other local schools in our area like Valpo, Ball St, ISU, E'ville, USI, IUPUI, Vincennes, etc etc. I love it when Indiana schools do well. Of course more so when a particular one does best!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 1:46 PM, Colonialcrester said:

Hi Mom! Want to give any update on his recruiting? 😁 

You should be proud of your kid, he looks like a good one.

We're very proud of him!  He's a good baller and an even better kid.  Many schools have shown interest, including Virginia Tech, Miami University, Ohio University, Purdue Fort Wayne and Youngstown State.  And so far offers have been extended from Huntington University and Indiana Tech.

5 hours ago, BasketballMomofIN said:

We're very proud of him!  He's a good baller and an even better kid.  Many schools have shown interest, including Virginia Tech, Miami University, Ohio University, Purdue Fort Wayne and Youngstown State.  And so far offers have been extended from Huntington University and Indiana Tech.

Would you be so kind as to keep the updates coming?  Wishing your son all the best.

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 11:14 PM, BasketballMomofIN said:

All fine schools. Can't go wrong there.

On 7/15/2020 at 12:14 AM, BasketballMomofIN said:

Good luck this year!

10 minutes ago, BasketballMomofIN said:

Thanks so much!  We are so excited for this year's season.  Praying that they get to have a full season.  We lost 3 seniors, but have gained a couple freshman starters who look really good!  Can't wait!

Best of luck to your son and his team as well as his college future. Not much as rewarding as seeing our kids excell and also get a quality education.  Many blessings for sure.

Archived