South Florida Game Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Indykev said:

We have one but he never plays due to he is always hurt.

If you're talking about Hartman he has never been a big scorer.  I hate that everyone keep thinking a guys who hasn't played ion 3 years and when he did, didn't average more than 6 points a game is going to be this huge savior for us.  Its not fair to him or the team.  He isn't that type of player.

12 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

If you're talking about Hartman he has never been a big scorer.  I hate that everyone keep thinking a guys who hasn't played ion 3 years and when he did, didn't average more than 6 points a game is going to be this huge savior for us.  Its not fair to him or the team.  He isn't that type of player.

He is the best shooter on the team, probably the best passer, and a good rebounder. I agree he isn’t a super star but he’s more than just a role player 

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I bad mouthed him last game, but this may be Morgan’s best game as a Hoosier!  Hope he can keep it up.

If you go back around 9 minutes to go in the first half, you'll see Miller emphatically motion to Morgan to hustle up the court, and Morgan just jogs back.  He sat for most of the rest of the first half soon after.

Miller must have said something that registered at halftime because he's been much better this half.

Archived