Game time

Drroogh

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mrflynn03 said:

Seeing it for the first time in person is awesome. Love TJD and Joey. Jerome playing well. Defense looks good. 

Awesome for you!! Enjoy and bring home the W. Don't be afraid to run down to Scirotto and tell him his whistle can work when Ohio St bigs are hanging on our backs.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I hope Archie isn’t happy, he shouldnt be.  First 8 minutes great, last 12 minutes very bad.

There is a direct correlation to when Green is in the game.  Ball just doesnt move as well.  Smith, forced a few; however okay with those shots.  

Rob can't come up empty at the line.  He is supposed to be your rock.

3 pointers keeping OSU in it and not taking the extra pass from IU side.  

Whatever happened to creating a triangle on a fast break.  Few of those blocks on 2 on 1, 1 on 1 changed momentum.

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Holtzmans first line in the half time interview made me say BS, all of you that think he would be the angle for IU I call bS1

Hahahaha yes, Holtmann is a bad coach because he lied about how terrible IU’s offense is before going into the locker room with a halftime lead in Assembly Hall.

Phinisee needs to have better shot selection. I've never seen him make a step back jumper, yet he keeps launching them. He looks so good doing it, but they do not go in.

I'm glad to see Hunter finally do something other than shoot (and miss) 3's. Maybe if he can get a little interior offense going he can get a little momentum to carry over to his outside shot.

I guess the shortened bench isn't for real, but everyone out there is playing with energy, so I won't complain.

Archived