Ohio State Postgame Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13-3 (3-2). I'll take that all day. We defend Assembly Hall and steal a couple of the road and we can get to 12-8 in conference! I hope this win put massive amount of confidence in our guys and in CAM. Great effort. If we  hit our FT and can avoid scoring droughts, we are good enough to beat anyone. I hope the players see it!! 

1 minute ago, GoshenFan84 said:

New suit and no tie. Made Holtmann look like he bought his suit off the rack. Best dressed coach in the B1G. Love the watch too. 

He is a pretty smooth dresser. Liked the no tie for a weekend game.

Not to needlessly whip a dead horse, but light years ahead of Crean's damned hefty bags. His suits annoyed me more than the clapping.

Great effort especially on the defensive end. To hold them to 54 points is pretty darn good.

K Wesson only had 9 points I think.

Phinisee had 7 rebounds, Green with 5. Trace and Joey had a lot of tipped out rebounds not attributed to them, but they were important.

Glad to finally see some effort.

6 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Being there was effing awesome. I hope it's not premature but whatever archie did worked totally different team. One thing I noticed is every time a player was subbed out they went down the entire bench giving. Coaches and walkons and scholarship players. It really seems archie got through to the. 

Glad you got to see a rousing IU win...

The crowd sounded friggin awesome...

5 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

Great game all around. If they can play with that kind of intensity each game, they will beat a lot of teams. You don't even need the 18-20 from Devonte either. Just hit free throws and this one wouldn't have been close.

Also, no Damezi today. Was he injured? Interesting to see Hunter get more minutes in his absence.

Damezi was out due to illness.

10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

1-4...13th in the B1G.  That was my thought as well after the game.  It's just a moment in time, but it shows that good coaches can struggle as well.

Absolutely.  One universal fan forum phenomenon is the losing coach was always out-coached.

I most definitely think CAM did what needed to be done and got his team motivated. To their credit the players responded.

Archived