Ohio State Postgame Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Oh hey you’re entitled to your opinion no worries and didn’t say you weren’t, but when you post an opinion about CAM not shortening the bench as a problem, I have an opinion about that myself 

Well, to be fair, the poor guy was almost badgered into posting it.

He kept saying he was happy for the win and did not want to be a buzzkill. He tried his best to avoid the conversation altogether. Lol

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Well, to be fair, the poor guy was almost badgered into posting it.

He kept saying he was happy for the win and did not want to be a buzzkill. He tried his best to avoid the conversation altogether. Lol

I can’t speak for others’ approaches, I simply asked him what he “didn’t like” about the game.

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Oh hey you’re entitled to your opinion no worries and didn’t say you weren’t, but when you post an opinion about CAM not shortening the bench as a problem, I have an opinion about that myself 

17 pages into this thread and not a single poster can neither confirm nor deny if the bench had the same number of seats as previous home games, or 1 less??? :coffee:

Archie's is much better.

Pattern is much more subtle, nice accent with the white buttons vs dark, thru-buttons on the upper pockets, accented stitching on the buttonholes.  Not a fan of the double lapel buttonholes but that's a typical bespoke accent.  Not a capital crime.  (Aaaand end fashion geekdom.)

Not to mention Archie's isn't from the 1950s, when I'm sure the fabric was some type of polyester/naughahyde blend that was also used in motel drapes.

1 minute ago, Zlinedavid said:

Archie's is much better.

Pattern is much more subtle, nice accent with the white buttons vs dark, thru-buttons on the upper pockets, accented stitching on the buttonholes.  Not a fan of the double lapel buttonholes but that's a typical bespoke accent.  Not a capital crime.  (Aaaand end fashion geekdom.)

Not to mention Archie's isn't from the 1950s, when I'm sure the fabric was some type of polyester/naughahyde blend that was also used in motel drapes.

Is that a pocket watch pocket, the small top one?

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

Is that a pocket watch pocket, the small top one?

With a traditional 3-piece suit, the pocket watch actually went in the vest pocket.  Those are actually called ticket pockets or change pockets.  It's where you'd put a train ticket, pocket change, lighter, other small walking around items. 

Today....probably more of a cell phone pocket, given that I can't tell you the last time I printed a train plane ticket. 

And, one more nit-pick...traditionally there'd only be one, but again, the dual pockets are kind of a bespoke touch.  Again, 99.99% of the population isn't going to notice or give a $*&^ either way. 

I love watching these games on the Big 10 60 minutes.

Second look observations.

At 10 minutes in first-half armaan did not dive for a loose ball Archie went completely nuts and never put him back in the game. 

At 7:14 to go in the second half Rob and Carton bang on a loose ball pretty hard. Rob hit on that right side he didn't act hurt at that point.  Then as already pointed out slipping a screen around 1.5 mins to play and he is definitely favoring it but he didnt really even take much contact there. 

Also.  Our help side was tremendous. 

Archived