Latest on Rob???

4 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

This kid is either made of glass or just has the worst possible luck of anyone i know.  Would be nice not to always have to discuss and worry about Rob P's health on a day to day basis

To me it's more a statement we don't have a point guard behind Rob more than Rob's injuries. There are multiple facets to Rob missing time. I don't see it as a Rob problem but a roster problem. Guess I can just hold onto the dream that Lander reclassifies.

17 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

There’s absolutely no reason for CAM to publicly let Rutgers know, this is basic stuff 

Many things can be said about Bill Belichik, most of which are probably true to a degree, positive or negative.  But the way he handles the media in terms of injuries is just masterful, and Archie follows that playbook to a tee.  Never say anything more than you have to, and where this is college, there isn't much of anything that has to be said.

53 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Many things can be said about Bill Belichik, most of which are probably true to a degree, positive or negative.  But the way he handles the media in terms of injuries is just masterful, and Archie follows that playbook to a tee.  Never say anything more than you have to, and where this is college, there isn't much of anything that has to be said.

So, there's no info about Rob on instachat or twitface? 

Archived