IU vs Rutgers game thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

That’s why you justify it, because he got a T.  Please.  Regardless the issue is beyond this.  Foul excuses doesn’t change the poss poor play, turnovers, and bad shots/ choices.  I am not a fan of gravitating to bad could and justifying IU getting calls just because Archie got a T is not a very good justification.

So you think bad play by IU justifies horrible officiating?  Not sure I that I hate IU that much!

That’s why you justify it, because he got a T.  Please.  Regardless the issue is beyond this.  Foul excuses doesn’t change the poss poor play, turnovers, and bad shots/ choices.  I am not a fan of gravitating to bad could and justifying IU getting calls just because Archie got a T is not a very good justification.

So you think bad play by IU justifies horrible officiating?  Not sure I that I hate IU that much!

Archived