Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

milehiiu

IU vs Rutgers game thread

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’m not sure what to expect tonight. It feels like a game we will win by four or lose by 20. 

I believe IU needs to take the intensity they showed against OSU on the road.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’m not sure what to expect tonight. It feels like a game we will win by four or lose by 20. 

Agree, but I sure hope Archie grabs the hook on any player not playing hard right out of the gate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DWB said:

Agree, but I sure hope Archie grabs the hook on any player not playing hard right out of the gate.

I get what you’re saying about playing hard, but to me the biggest story from Saturday was how we attacked the basket and didn’t just dribble and pass around the perimeter. I want to see us do that more tonight. 

Archie tonight. "We can't give up second shots." "Gotta find a way to get the crowd out of it ".

Feel better about our chances this year than last year when IU came this way in a serious slump. Here's our chance for a quality road win and one that will go a long way to keeping our tourney hopes intact.  I expect a close slug fest type of game. On a side note, I taught Ron Harper Jr. years ago in middle school. Nice kid....crazy to see how his body and game has developed over the years. 

Edited by JerseyHoosier