• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

South Carolina hit a 3 at the buzzer to beat uk

3-12 on threes is bad.  If we could only be bad at threes we would be right in this thing.

I’m 45 and honestly can’t remember a worse shooting team in my lifetime 

Posted Images

Just now, Reacher said:

For those complaining about Smith, he has 14 of our 35 points. 

And a team high in Turn overs that negate a lot of them.

He belongs on the post, and attacking the basket, not trying to be a point guard.

7 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

That’s why you justify it, because he got a T.  Please.  Regardless the issue is beyond this.  Foul excuses doesn’t change the poss poor play, turnovers, and bad shots/ choices.  I am not a fan of gravitating to bad could and justifying IU getting calls just because Archie got a T is not a very good justification.

So you think bad play by IU justifies horrible officiating?  Not sure I that I hate IU that much!

That’s why you justify it, because he got a T.  Please.  Regardless the issue is beyond this.  Foul excuses doesn’t change the poss poor play, turnovers, and bad shots/ choices.  I am not a fan of gravitating to bad could and justifying IU getting calls just because Archie got a T is not a very good justification.

So you think bad play by IU justifies horrible officiating?  Not sure I that I hate IU that much!

• KDB locked this topic