IU vs Rutgers game thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hoosiermd said:

This is where we are. Looking for moral victories as Rutgers .......yes Rutgers, takes us to the woodshed. 

Have you been asleep for the past 30 years?  We should like at what steps we need to take to build consistency in this program.  

If Leal and Galloway can shoot and have the “refuse to lose” attitude they are supposed to be known for, then my God they can’t get here soon enough. Being the team that plays scared is soooo disappointing....and it happens more often than not. But also just a matter of not being a team that shoots 0-587 from the field would help too..

My observations:

Agree on the hedging too far out point made by others

Can't believe how bad we shot this game (even for this team). Missing countless wide open 3's

I haven't seen a solid screen all game from this team. They go to make the screen and don't make contact (even look to avoid it at times)

Given how atrocious our offense was it is amazing that we didn't lose/trail by 30 like previous road games

Rutgers is a solid team that plays well at home so not an unexpected loss by any means, but definitely a missed opportunity

3 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

Have you been asleep for the past 30 years?  We should like at what steps we need to take to build consistency in this program.  

Maybe you can get participation trophies for the guys after the season. Take them to Dairy Queen and tell them how proud of them you are. 

1 minute ago, hoosiermd said:

Maybe you can get participation trophies for the guys after the season. Take them to Dairy Queen and tell them how proud of them you are. 

I don't even know what this means.  When did trying to see positives become handing out trophies?  

Archived