Rutgers Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Single digit loss on the road to a team that is obviously much better. We have maddening stretches. Don't like losing but in a night where Butler loses at home, Kentucky loses to a team that Stetson beat.....losses happen. I'm tired of them but not end of the world. Beat Nebraska and my split for the week is met. 

Best time to have an 0-12 run is the first 3 minutes of a game.  There is no good time to follow up with a 1-17 run around halftime.

I'd like to think Hunter is getting close to a breakout. If Hunter would hit a couple of baskets it would be great for his confidence.    

Was Archie carrying a challenge flag?

Is there a stat for unforced turnovers like tennis has for unforced errors.  

1 minute ago, Southern IN Hoosier said:

No TJD the last 8 minutes. 

We can’t throw it in the ocean. 

Why play guys that don’t make a difference on either end of the court? I.e Damezi, Al, Deron

Archie needs to make drastic changes.

There is a reason TJD was on the bench.

I started a separate thread but I think it’s safe to say like Rico said we can’t create open shots nor even hit open shots. Imo it starts at the guard spot. We are just inferior to just about everyone we play at the guard spot. In the state of Indiana we just can’t find two or three guards that are better than what we are putting out there?? I’m flabbergasted.

It’s sure be neat to have a team full of intimidating basketball players who have the IQs, refuse to lose, bulldog attitudes that send fear straight to the souls of their opponents who always want to keep their foot on their throats.......or one that could shoot...that’d be nice too. 

Archived