Pee yew

48 minutes ago, rico said:

I find it hard to believe Eastern was ever thought of to develop an outside shoot.  His game is at the rim via drives and garbage.  

I agree and I am not saying he was. I am saying Purdue people kept saying Eastern doesn't have to be a shooter just like many are about Morton.  Now with no shooters a lot of Purdue people coming down on Eastern because he cant shoot. We all knew he couldn't as a Freshman just like Morton.  If their fans expect him to be a great shooter at any time I think they will he let down

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I agree and I am not saying he was. I am saying Purdue people kept saying Eastern doesn't have to be a shooter just like many are about Morton.  Now with no shooters a lot of Purdue people coming down on Eastern because he cant shoot. We all knew he couldn't as a Freshman just like Morton.  If their fans expect him to be a great shooter at any time I think they will he let down

Morton can knock down enough shots to at least be a respectable threat....Eastern you ABSOLUTELY WANT to shoot the ball..you dare him. I know I said in some other threads it's ok if a kids shot isn't text book...but that kid's shot is broke...I mean when one goes in he is STEALING points. I think Morton does enough things well with the ball in his hands that he can help the offense...he isn't a detriment and ball stopper like Eastern....but I could be wrong...we will have to wait and see.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Morton can knock down enough shots to at least be a respectable threat....Eastern you ABSOLUTELY WANT to shoot the ball..you dare him. I know I said in some other threads it's ok if a kids shot isn't text book...but that kid's shot is broke...I mean when one goes in he is STEALING points. I think Morton does enough things well with the ball in his hands that he can help the offense...he isn't a detriment and ball stopper like Eastern....but I could be wrong...we will have to wait and see.

Seems like he shoots better with his right hand when he goes inside

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Plus Morton is much more of a true PG than Eastern is. 

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

HTD will be disappointed that you are abandoning Smellermakers, although I've always personally preferred Toiletmakers.

Actually, Toiletmakers was my preferred euphemism when a certain level of decorum needed to be maintained.  If those levels weren't required, my names for them generally involved unnatural acts being performed on barnyard animals. 

Archived