Nebraska post game

Drroogh

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JugRox said:

We get 6 of the next 13, locks for NCAA

I agree. No bad losses. 10 wins in the B1G means we have beaten several tourney teams, plus the FSU win and a couple of half decent neutral court wins out of conference.

Really need to protect home court from here on in.

Very good win on the road and became only the 7th win on the road this whole conference season.  The middle part of the game where we went from 10 down to up 19 was the best stretch of offense we had this year.  Just wish we did not go through that drought the last 12 minutes of the game but we did enough to win the game.

Now to the bad, the refs were horrible for both sides and those last two reviews were horrible.

Find it interesting that Green was -4, Race was -11, and Al was -13.

Armaan was +18, but had 3 turnovers (1 that should not have counted, when NU guy grabbed his jersy on a breakaway)

Brunk did so many things NOT on the stat sheet.

Great win for the guys.

5 minutes ago, DWB said:

Armaan was +18, but had 3 turnovers (1 that should not have counted, when NU guy grabbed his jersy on a breakaway)

Great win for the guys.

Really trying to not be critical of Al, but he played pretty bad tonight.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Very good win on the road and became only the 7th win on the road this whole conference season.  The middle part of the game where we went from 10 down to up 19 was the best stretch of offense we had this year.  Just wish we did not go through that drought the last 12 minutes of the game but we did enough to win the game.

Now to the bad, the refs were horrible for both sides and those last two reviews were horrible.

The reviews were for the home crowd . Game over in their eyes. I f IU would have lost maybe then something about the refs would have been brought up.  Refs have been bad on both side of the ball for years. I think some of it is NCCA  WANTS certain teams to win. IU is being paid back for Coach RMK. We need CAM TO KEEP ON THEM!!! Just my thoughts 

9 minutes ago, DWB said:

Great win for the guys.

Al should play maybe 3-4 minutes a game, if we are up by 35.  He is the sole reason that this offense bogged down in the 2nd half.  He just stands around and when he has the ball, he aimlessly dribbles around and rarely puts the ball where it needs to be.  He is also constantly out of position on defense or getting beat to the basket.  Archie is a fool if he doesn’t give his minutes to Franklin and let him continue to develop. 

1 minute ago, CTrojan88 said:

Al should play maybe 3-4 minutes a game, if we are up by 35.  He is sole reason that this offense bogged down in the 2nd half.  He just stands around and when he has the ball, he aimlessly dribbles and rarely puts the ball where it needs to be.  He is also constantly out of position on defense or getting beat to the basket.  Archie is a fool if he doesn’t give his minutes to Franklin and let him continue to develop. 

Al plays his heart out. He just had a really bad game tonight. He’ll turn it around next game.

The best lineup that Archie can put on the floor right now is Rob, Franklin, Brunk, Trayce and Smith or Jerome.  If Archie would just let Jerome play, I think he could solve a lot of our long range issues.  He just needs to play in long stretches.  Not sure why Archie never went back to this lineup in the 2nd half

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Loved that Archie left Green on the bench the last 10+ minutes.  He doesn’t deserve minutes.

Personally, the offense seems to run best with:

Rob, AF, Smith/hunter, Trayce/Hunter, Brunk/Trayce

Something happens when Al is in and the ball just doesnt move and we come up with miss opportunities.

Maybe, I'm wrong as I was watching while dealing with a full house.

1 minute ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Personally, the offense seems to run best with:

Rob, AF, Smith/hunter, Trayce/Hunter, Brunk/Trayce

Something happens when Al is in and the ball just doesnt move and we come up with miss opportunities.

Maybe, I'm wrong as I was watching while dealing with a full house.

It feels like Hunter will have a break out game anytime.

Archived