Nebraska post game

Drroogh

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I think that Hunter just had a break out game and did the rest of the team. We won on the road!!! Were we the best we will be . I hope not but I think Jerome is going to keep getting better. I am still waiting for DG to get it. Last year he was a stud down the stretch and hoping the same this year. If not I thank him for going to IU. I still think it will clink!

Nice win on the road. I wish we could consistently play for a whole game like we did to start the second half. In spite of the somewhat rough ending, I’m as thrilled as can be with this win. 

Outside of IU, I think Nebraska is my favorite team to watch this year. Seeing how Hoiberg has taken 13 guys who have never played together before and meshed them into a tough out is something I find fascinating and enjoyable to watch. 

Road win. I'll reiterate. Puffs of smoke/toughness. Enjoy this one because even if a team is good....road wins don't always happen. Get ready for Sparty on Thursday. Personally I think Archie has something lined up for Cassius. Double up top or whatever......have a cold one gang!

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Nice win on the road. I wish we could consistently play for a whole game like we did to start the second half. In spite of the somewhat rough ending, I’m as thrilled as can be with this win. 

Outside of IU, I think Nebraska is my favorite team to watch this year. Seeing how Hoiberg has taken 13 guys who have never played together before and meshed them into a tough out is something I find fascinating and enjoyable to watch. 

Always tough to play on the road. I think after the a--- chewing  We are just starting to see what can be. This years NCCA can be had by any team that makes the field

3 minutes ago, mjeze106 said:

Some good stuff from our friend:

What’s really crazy is there are IU fans pissed we are 14-4.

Should have beat Arkansas, looked better vs lower tier B10 teams, shoot better from distance, have more consistent guard play, etc..Which is all 100% correct.

And yet, IU is 14-4 

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Road win. I'll reiterate. Puffs of smoke/toughness. Enjoy this one because even if a team is good....road wins don't always happen. Get ready for Sparty on Thursday. Personally I think Archie has something lined up for Cassius. Double up top or whatever......have a cold one gang!

I just Rob is healthy enough. He took a junior Cassius to the shed TWICE last year!😉 As FRESHMEN

Definitely a solid road W, and a huge bounce back game from TJD, kid is outstanding 

and a great game from Brunk, hats off

and Hunter with some flashes, 2-3 from the arc 

all around showed composure, came back from being down to a sizeabke lead on the road — that’s no easy thing, and then withstood a drought and still won handily. 

Now they’re in a good position for the remaining tough schedule 

19 minutes ago, JugRox said:

What’s really crazy is there are IU fans pissed we are 14-4.

Should have beat Arkansas, looked better vs lower tier B10 teams, shoot better from distance, have more consistent guard play, etc..Which is all 100% correct.

And yet, IU is 14-4 

People are just worried because even in some of our wins, we have had some pretty poor play.  That can bite you against better competition down the road...and with our remaining schedule we are down the road now.

You know what I noticed tonight...our passing was on spot that got people in rhythm for a jumpshot. Our guys were also prepared to pull the trigger tonight getting their feet set up hands up etc ready for the pass to shoot. Seems like Archie really worked on those things this week. It was a breath of fresh air until the drought but we fought through that. 

23 minutes ago, WestCoastOffense said:

Well, we have five. Given enough time, we can likely expect to win five more. "Lindy effect, " or "Matthew effect," you be the judge.

I really think this team is close to being the team that CAM wants for this years much as most don't like DG. Great team not likely but a very difficult team to play against. If our shooting can be above 30% we are tough to defend. I think Jerome is the key to that. A s much as most don't like DG I think he and Jerome makes our season. They can make our shooting a whole lot better. I  wish DG would look at last years tapes and see what he did so well at the end of the year. I still think DG will get it before the end of the year  Sorry for the spelling and such! But I am an IU fan with a road WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

People are just worried because even in some of our wins, we have had some pretty poor play.  That can bite you against better competition down the road...and with our remaining schedule we are down the road now.

And we should all be worried. The real test starts Thursday

35 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Or we could improve and bite some of those other better teams first.  Couldn't we?  😋

Archived