Indiana University vs Michigan State Pre-Game Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Wow...are they giving away shirts tonight?  If so, I picked a great game to go to!

Still take your Crimson.  Not sure if every seat gets a free shirt.  Though I hope so. Because over the years, we have had "White Outs", "Stripe Outs", etc. That failed miserably. Because the university requested the fans to bring their own.  It would be cool to see the entire AH rise as one tonight.

2 hours ago, GrangerHoosier said:

What are the back stories on Randolph? I guess that recruitment was before I followed recruiting at all.

There are many out there that know more than me.  I know Knight wasn't interested at all.  I heard there were some legal issues coming out of high school that disappeared and rumors of the judge being an msu grad and making them go away.  Its been 20 years, I can't remember what exactly that was about.  

2 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Code red

I like this one...obviously lots of connotations but the military ones with a code red threat level or simply from a few good men...we are going to pull a code red on Izzo tonight either way works for me......also I tried Code Red Mt. Dew not long ago at a gas station because it was buy 1 get 1....pretty tasty lol.

5 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

It was more than one play.  IU shut them out in the game's final four minutes.

Yes down the stretch Rob did a great job on him....it was several possessions he forced him into tough looks...or maybe even more importantly...he couldn't make a shot he couldn't take...and I believe Rob did the best in limiting his looks.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Still take your Crimson.  Not sure if every seat gets a free shirt.  Though I hope so. Because over the years, we have had "White Outs", "Stripe Outs", etc. That failed miserably. Because the university requested the fans to bring their own.  It would be cool to see the entire AH rise as one tonight.

I've got it on...though I noticed it was a little more snug this year than last year.😂😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Great find, TDH.  And thanks for sharing with us.  Gotta admit. Came close to shedding a tear after that.

And a thought crossed my mind.  How great would it be if COACH, would appear tonight and slapped Izzo, on the back, like he did years ago with Alford's dad ?

51 minutes ago, dgambill said:

also I tried Code Red Mt. Dew not long ago at a gas station because it was buy 1 get 1....pretty tasty lol.

You just now tried Code Red? 

I can remember back when I may or may not have been 21 (15+ years....oy) and mixing cheap vodka with Code Red.  At the time, I thought it was tolerable.  Which means today it would probably rate somewhere between "rotgut" and "rubbing alcohol".

6 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Something I noticed with Devonte against Nebraska -- when something goes wrong he tries to make up for it -- and often compounds it.  Of course things are going to go wrong at times against Winston.  He just needs to stay composed.

Austin Render posted these shooting stats on Twitter:

Devonte Green at Assembly Hall: 21/49 (43%) from 3 Devonte Green away from home: 7/27 (26%) from 3

Have a feeling this one’s gonna come down to Devonte.  Gonna need him to have  an FSU-type game to have a good shot.

Archived