Archie's Gum

FKIM01

13 hours ago, Officer Obie said:

Who swallows gum? I'm not a doctor but...

I really need to start blocking your posts.  😄

I didn't swallow any of it...just chewed through two containers in two days.  I was doing what I could to help beat Michigan State. 

Admittedly, most was chewed during and after the game. I'm a big fan but I paid the price yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

Today, back to normal so at least the effect doesn't linger.

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I didn't swallow any of it...just chewed through two containers in two days.  I was doing what I could to help beat Michigan State. 

Admittedly, most was chewed during and after the game. I'm a big fan but I paid the price yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

Today, back to normal so at least the effect doesn't linger.

Just do what you can to help IU beat Maryland. If it includes diarrhea I don't want to know about it.  🤣  Go Hoosiers!!

9 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'll chew 3-4 pieces and hope that's enough.  Not interested in a repeat of yesterday.  If you get a chance sometime, Google Haribo Sugar-free Gummy Bears reviews. My experience was way too similar. 😜

I think people from Maryland like gum. We should have 12 dozen packs of this stuff waiting for them in the locker room.  😙

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I'll chew 3-4 pieces and hope that's enough.  Not interested in a repeat of yesterday.  If you get a chance sometime, Google Haribo Sugar-free Gummy Bears reviews. My experience was way too similar. 😜

I keep telling myself whenever I finally leave my current job I'm leaving a community dish of those sugar free gummy bears as a farewell gift.  

Those reviews are hysterical.

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I keep telling myself whenever I finally leave my current job I'm leaving a community dish of those sugar free gummy bears as a farewell gift.  

Those reviews are hysterical.

I've been looking for those for awhile. I think they took them off the market but Archie's gum is not a bad substitute. 

Archived