MSU Game thread

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Michigan State is really really going to pack it in this half...we need to make jumpers to keep them honest...let’s go guys...you’ve started well let’s keep it up.

Yes the pack defense is coming. We’re going to need 4 or 5 threes to drop this half 

1 minute ago, Hoosier83 said:

As much as I like the kid and want to see him succeed and love his game when it’s on I think DG has either tapped out or it’s become such a mental game for him and has lost most of his confidence. Feel bad for the guy but the stretches he’s in games has become worse  

Agree, he looks like he can’t decide what he wants to do or go. 

I cannot stand the way Green plays basketball. All flash, no fundamentals. The way he dribbles, the way he passes and of course the horrible, selfish shots. We are on a roll, playing great team ball and within seconds he comes in and takes a bad shot, complains about a no call and doesn’t get back and they hit a 3. We are a better team when he isn’t on the court. I was hoping he’d finally get it this year and it’s just who he is as a player. Unless he is ridiculously in the zone, he’s a detriment to the TEAM. Unfortunately, he’s not often in the zone but shoots as if he is 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived