MSU Game thread

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Agree to disagree.  I think these kids can handle more than 4 minutes at a time but that is just me

Theoretically...but it isn’t about can they play longer...it’s can they play at a high level longer...throughout the game and into the second half..and can they play at the intensity level they started...you want that energy and also tired kids foul more...don’t move their feet. I don’t disagree with it...we should have good enough bench to do it...problem isn’t the sub...it’s the fact we just put in a senior captain and he is not giving us the level he can and should. The drop off shouldn’t be like that with Devonte...unfortunately it is today...hope he comes out second half motivated to win his last home game against a B1G champion in MSU. Seize the moment. No prob with Cam...Devonte just needs to step up.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Theoretically...but it isn’t about can they play longer...it’s can they play at a high level longer...throughout the game and into the second half..and can they play at the intensity level they started...you want that energy and also tired kids foul more...don’t move their feet. I don’t disagree with it...we should have good enough bench to do it...problem isn’t the sub...it’s the fact we just put in a senior captain and he is not giving us the level he can and should. The drop off shouldn’t be like that with Devonte...unfortunately it is today...hope he comes out second half motivated to win his last home game against a B1G champion in MSU. Seize the moment. No prob with Cam...Devonte just needs to step up.

You have your opinion and I don't agree but that's ok.  We're winning

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Am I being a homer, or was that a horribly officiated first half?

Not horrible...there are missed calls and then missed calls that leads to points or effect a game in a bigger way like foul trouble or momentum killers etc. tonight’s have been momentum killers but not horrible in amount id say.

Archived